TEST Automation for alternative investment platform
We delivered this project for a US-based Fintech company. When the customer approached us with a request, they had around 20 employees.
Customer was searching for a talented team of QA engineers to set up test process:
- Requirements analysis. The cost of fixing a defect found during testing is up to 15 times higher than the cost of preventing one at the requirements design stage.
- Test planning.
- Test design.
- Test execution and defect reporting.
- Retesting and regression testing.
- Release testing.
- Save time to market
- Optimise the size of onside QA team by adding test automation engineers, and make testing releases automatically
- Increase overall stability of Fintech solution.
- Automation tests are executed after each dev merge commit
- Smoke and regression suites are fully automated
- Minimized risks of regression issues
- Auto-generated reports with detailed steps and screenshots on the results of each test
- Flexible framework, which allow us run tests on different browsers and different environments(dev, stag, qa)
Puppeter/Playwright, Postman, Allure Reports, Gitlab CI