The Controller of your personal data according to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) regarding our Site is:
2B Novatorskaya, Suite 213
Minsk, 220000, Belarus.
Principles for the processing of personal data
As part of the processing of your personal data, we take due care to ensure that these data are processed in a legal, reliable, transparent and secure manner.
Below you can find the most significant principles which we follow while processing your personal data:
- what are cookies and other technologies related to the functioning of our website.
- we collect personal data only to a minimum extent, necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected.
- we process personal data only based on the valid legal ground.
- we care about the validity and correctness of your personal data and we respond promptly to any applications submitted to us regarding rectification or update of personal data.
- we limit the storage of personal data only to the period necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected, unless there are events that may extend the period of data storage (such as a change in the law ordering extension of the data storage period or legal dispute with a person whose data we process).
- we execute your right to: access your personal data, correct them, delete personal data, withdraw consent for the processing of personal data, restrict processing, transfer data, object to data processing and not to make any decisions regarding you based solely on automated data processing, including profiling.
- we protect your personal data against unauthorized access, as well as against accidental or unlawful loss, damage or alteration of personal data.
- if your data is shared with other processors, it is done in a safe manner and secured by an appropriate agreement on entrusting of personal data, in accordance with applicable law.
Protection and use of personal information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information and data stored on our Site. We do not share your personal information with third parties except for our affiliates. We do use this information to better serve you and facilitate your use of our Site. We disclose personally identifying information only to those of our employees, holding companies that need that information in order to process it on our behalf or to provide the services and have agreed not to disclose it to others. We may also use your personally identifying information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information.
How we share your information
We may share your personal information with our affiliates for its processing. When your personal information is shared with third parties outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, we guarantee an adequate level of personal data protection, including but not limited to, by entering into contractual clauses between controller and third party.
Withdrawal of consent
You can correct, update or delete inaccuracies to the information about you by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will handle your request promptly. If your personal data is protected under EU laws, GDPR gives you various rights in connection with our processing of your personal data. You have the right to request access to the information we have on you. You can do this by contacting us at email@example.com . You have the right to request that we rectify or delete the personal data or restrict the processing of your personal data, if you think they are inaccurate. Furthermore, you have the right to object against the processing. We are required to assess and act on your request. Additionally, you also have the right to data portability and erasure.
Our retention of your information
When you give us any personal information, we only hold it for as long as we do the activities we told you about or have a valid reason to keep it.
We take various steps to protect the information you provide to us against loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology.