Outsourcing for Machine Learning and Data Analytics projects
Get Accurate, Demand-Driven Forecasts with Demand Forecasting
Forecasting automates the production of your forecasts incorporating predictive analytics, non-linear regression, pattern matching, and autonomous machine learning – accommodating everything from erratic products to seasonal variations and trends.
Why ElmoSoft leaps to the front
The ElmoSoft manifesto empowers our software development process to be iterative, collaborative, and responsive, so our team can reduce inefficiencies and build products as fast as possible.Commitment to compliance Code quality Dedicated teams The ElmoSoft manifesto empowers our software development process to be iterative, collaborative, and responsive, so our team can reduce inefficiencies and build products as fast as possible.
Maximize Forecast Accuracy
- Drive optimal strategies in planning, increase inventory productivity in supply chains, decrease operational costs, and deliver customer satisfaction from engagement to sale to fulfilment
- Maximize forecast accuracy for the entire product lifecycle with tailored approaches for short- and long-lifecycle products
- Adapt to recent trends, seasonality, out-of-stocks, and promotions, and reflect retailers’ unique demand drivers
- Anticipate customer demand by maximizing the value of your data through the application of retail sciences that draw from machine learning, artificial intelligence, and decision-science disciplines
- Simplify forecast management by maximizing the productivity of your team with exception-driven processes paired with our experience-inspired user interface
- Inspire new ways to engage customers and augment the forecasting process while maximizing the agility of your business with extensible science, workflows, and operations
Trend and Seasonnality
Demand Forecasting keeps up with trends and seasonality by running the same powerful forecasting methods used by world’s biggest brands. Seasonality captures the year-over-year recurring pattern that’s typically visible in either weekly or monthly periods. Trends are calculated by removing recurrent and periodic variations. This way, you won’t misinterpret seasonal variations as growth or decay.