We are looking for a skilled QA Automation Engineer to analyze software designs and implementations from a security perspective, and identify and resolve security issues. You will include the appropriate security analysis, defences and countermeasures at each phase of the software development lifecycle, to result in robust and reliable software.
– Prior experience of +3 years as QA engineer.
– +2 experience years as QA automation engineer
– Strong proficiency about writing test plans
– Good to have proficiency with load testing
– Good understanding of how scrum teams processes
– Good written skills
– Work is in office or remote
– Speaking english required
- Reduce the number of bugs we ship to production across all platforms and clients
- Use the latest technologies in test automation to reduce the amount of time it takes to validate that a new feature or build is acceptable for production
- Proactively assist application and frontend engineers in finding, reproducing and identifying bugs
- Assist in post-mortems after critical bugs, identifying root causes and resolution actions
- Assist engineers with deploying quality code to production
- Devise innovative and cost-effective strategies for finding bugs